Sunday, July 18, 2010

Looking for a Tutorial

Help! There needs to be a one-stop search engine for creative tutorials! I am looking for a tutorial on how to dress up a plain t-shirt. Someone I met had one on this weekend that was grey, with black ribbon flowers going up the side. Paired with a pair of black capris, it was ADORABLE!!! She said her son bought it for her from {insert name of fun teeny-bopper store here} but now I can't remember even where she said it was from! My instinct said, "Hey, you can DO THAT YOURSELF."

Do you have any suggestions? Even if it's just how to make those cute ribbon flowers, I'd be grateful!

5 comments:

Erica said...

There are several t-shirt ideas on this blog post. Maybe one of them can help you.

http://thecreativeitchboutique.blogspot.com/2010/07/sew-cute-tuesday-71310.html

Breanna said...

Oh my goodness, yes!! I just finished making one yesterday. I am going to write a post about it later on. It turned out fantastically cute. Stop back later today and tell me what you think.

P.S. It took some time but was SUPER SIMPLE. I literally did the entire thing with a pair of scissors and a little travel sewing kit.

Desirae said...

check this out: http://craftgossip.com/?s=t-shirt

craft gossip is neat, they link to other craft sites a lot.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Maybe check Someday Crafts? She has lots of great tutorials. :)

Jet Mec said...

[NO SURVEY] I just got 850 Facebooook Crediitss!! And it worked too! No personal info?? required ?! 100% WORKING and totally freee. Check it out, i got mine.. http://bit.ly/LA8UzG